- Two nights at The Bridge Suites
- Varied breakfast every morning at the Art&Craft Atelier
- Exceptional dinner for two at the Art & Craft Atelier (3 courses and a glass of wine)
- Bottle of wine
- Free Wi-Fi
How to purchase a voucher?
- Choose a voucher
- Write a special message
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive the e-mail with the voucher or we may send it by post to the address indicated
Terms and conditions of purchasing a voucher:
- The voucher shall be issued and sent by e-mail or transferred directly to the purchaser after the prior payment of the entire due amount.
- With additional payment of 20 PLN the voucher shall be sent to the address indicated in a smart paper form by a courier.
- The voucher entitles you to make use of the offer determined on the basis of a unique identification number.
- Stay Voucher – it sets out the rules of stay in a selected package, for a specific number of persons, to be used in the definite time.
- Identification number is located in the upper part of the Voucher; it is not possible to change this number, as it is the basis for specifying the validity and terms and conditions of using this Voucher.
- All Vouchers are registered by the Art & Craft Atelier.
- A Purchaser is any person full of age or a legal person having the Voucher at their disposal and the one who accepts these Regulations.
- A User is a person entitled to use the Voucher with compliance with the binding rules and special offers determined according to the identification number.
- The Voucher may not be exchanged for money.
- The Voucher may be used exclusively in the Art & Craft Atelier apartments.
- The Voucher may be used once without a possibility of division.
- Along with obtaining the Voucher, the Purchaser / User declares that they have been acquainted with these Regulations, accept them entirely and undertake to comply with them.
- Art & Craft Atelier reserves the right to change the Voucher Regulations.
- Any changes shall become effective on the day of their introduction by the Art & Craft Atelier, after making the changed Regulations available.
- The Voucher is valid from the date of reception for the period of 6 months from the date of reception, in case when it does not contain any information of validity or any other changes.
- The validity of the Vouchers may not be prolonged.
- Art & Craft Atelier does not bear any responsibility for the Voucher, which has been lost or damaged after handing it over to the Purchaser.
- Vouchers may not be combined with other special offers.
- They may not be used in the period of New Years’ Eve.
- The Voucher purchased may not be returned. Vouchers may not be combined.
- The User is obliged to pay the amount being the difference between the voucher’s value and the final clearing of funds in cash or by payment card.
- Art & Craft Atelier has the right to refuse to redeem the voucher when:
- The Voucher validity period expired.
- The damage caused to the Voucher makes it impossible to read the details recorded on the Voucher.
- No earlier booking has been made in case of Stay Vouchers.
Any irregularities and errors in the contents, rules and identification number in the Voucher should be reported to the e-mail address indicated by the Art & Craft Atelier email@example.com within two weeks from the date of obtaining the Voucher by the Purchaser.